Well today we went to the doctors for K's 4 month apt. Here are his latest stats: he weighs 18 lbs 8 oz and he is 25 inches long. In comparison to S at this same age, S weighed 14 lbs 7 oz and he was 23 inches long. Big difference in the weight! K is wearing all the clothes S wore at 6-8 months from last winter. It works out for me though because they are off a season so it helps that K is growing fast enough to use all those bigger clothes.
Some things that K is doing now is laughing and squealing quite loudly (always when S has gone down for a nap or is going to bed :0), he is also eating rice cereal once a day at night with a little fruit mixed in, he is holding some toys, trying so hard to roll over (I think his weight is holding him back), trying to sit up, takes 2-3 pretty good naps a day with one of those naps being 3-4 hours long, and he is sleeping about 7-8 hours at night. One of my favorite things about him is that when he is tired I can just lay him down and he will calm himself down then he just whimpers when he is ready to fall asleep and I flip him onto his stomach and he is out. This is so much different then with S because at this age I just started letting S cry it out to sleep but K has a much sweeter little style that works for him and is still letting him become an independent sleeper. (yes I have a stomach sleeper and I do feel guilty but it works so well for him so I keep doing it)
I love his smile in that top picture! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He is so cute! I can't wait to take Brenan in for his 4 month so we can see if he's keeping up with K! We both have such cute little chunkers! =) See ya!
ReplyDelete