Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Biggest Loser

So A, my sweet hubbie, and I have been trying to lose weight as part of our wellness plan for the whole year. We have mapped out our weigh in days until Jan of 2010. So far so good, we have each lost 6 lbs! The hard part though, at least for me, is to really stick to the plan. I am chewing gum a lot to help me through my bad snacking habits. How did we even get to this point? It came on so gradually and now we are both at unhealthy weights.



Here is a cute picture from the "before" days. Ironically we are seated in front of a nice big volcano at Rainforest Cafe the night before our wedding. So here is a hope that a year from now we both might look like this before picture!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you are doing great!

    You guys are so cute in that pic! Was that right after you got married? I totally remember how cute you guys were when we first moved here... oh, and you still are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute in that picture! I have horrid snacking habits as well. I too am trying the gum routine but I tell you it's just not the same! Good luck with your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, guys! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete