Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines



These are my three sweet valentines! We had such a nice day together. In the biggest loser update, I take the lead with 9 lbs while A came in with 8 lbs this week. We were both pleasantly suprised as we indulged in some major valentine's weekend pig-out treats! Hopefully our progress will continue this week too. (If I am ever not talking about our wellness plan...you can guess things aren't going too well)

In S and K news, we had to move K down to the bottom of his pack and play. That bassinet level was starting to give way and make a lot of creaking sounds as he slept in it. So in my attempts to make it more snuggly I added blanket curtains all around it and a cool mobile made out of our old swiffer! He is doing okay in there so far. He is still in our office/3rd bedroom. We are not ready to move S to a big bed yet and they aren't ready to share a room due to conflicting sleeping schedules. Here are the results:




I think it looks pretty cozy since he can't have the crib yet! In S news, we could not go to playgroup today due to his lack of bowel movements since Sat. or Sun. I am so bad I can't even remember. He has always just gone every other day anyway and we ran out of our daily dose of prunes so he has been more backed up then usual. He was not even walking this morning it was so bad. Poor little guy! It is all my fault too, I had all the same sad problems as a kid. He is napping now and even after all my efforts prunes, prune juice, warm bath, water, he has still NOT gone! Yikes! I've talked to an advice nurse and it looks like I need to get some laxitives or suppositories for him. Sad! Hopefully things will get better soon! (Sorry if this is too much information but I am really getting worried here)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!

    The swiffer mobile is very impressive!

    We missed you yesterday, I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. I had to use suppositories for Kayli one time. Not fun. Thank goodness they work though!

    ReplyDelete