Friday, January 30, 2009
Matching brothers
One of my new favorite things about having two boys is dressing them alike. I used to make fun of family's that did that to their kids (my own mom included) but now that I've done it...I love it and can't get enough! I don't really have a lot of matching clothes now, but I do have these matching jammies for them from one of their sweet aunts. She gives us lots of styling clothes! S loves the eyes on the feet and will check his feet everytime he gets jammies on looking for eyes. It is so cute! So when I can't match their clothes exactly, I like to either put them both in jeans, or in overalls, or we go for the same color shirt or style. It makes the hassle of getting both of them ready more fun for me since I love to try and dress them similar. Today for instance...is an overall day!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it!! My problem is dressing me and Reagan alike. It's a total accident but it seems to happen a lot, especially at church. Weird. Your boys are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThey're so adorable! I love the last picture with S showing K who's the boss!
ReplyDeleteI'm guilty of matching my kids too! I love it! I even find myself matching Nathan with the girls!
ReplyDeleteI used to think it was lame too, but as soon as I found out we were having a second girl, one of the first thigs I said was "Now I can dress them alike!"
ReplyDelete