Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas. We went to my mom's for Christmas Eve and my father's house on Christmas day. One of my sister's was missing...it was sad, but she had a great time in Aruba with one of her friends. S's favorite present was WallE the movie. He will ask to watch it at least everyday. I think he loves the beginning the most where there is such little dialogue. WallE talks about as much as he does! We had a great holiday and it was so fun to have two little boys this year instead of one.
















3 comments:

  1. Of course you can put me on your blog, but only if I can add you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, A! Christmas seems like it was so long ago though it's only been a month!! Thanks for adding me to your friend's blog list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited you have a blog! Cute pics. I especially love the one of S with his sippy. He has such a great smile!

    ReplyDelete