Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First post!

Hey Everyone! I have been tempted to do this for a long time because I secretly LOVE reading blogs and I guess I should have my own to join you all. My title is a tribute to Disney World which when I was little truly was the "happiest place on earth" but I chose that title because I want everywhere we go and are to be the happiest place at that moment in time. It is all about your attitude. Anyways...I am excited to join the blogging world!

3 comments:

  1. haha when i saw the picture I thought it must be some european palace but turns out its disney world! somethings always stay the same. your family is beautiful
    jess goodrich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I'm putting you in my reader so I can stay updated!!!

    PS. Your boys are getting so BIG! What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I'll be able to see pictures of you guys after we leave. =) Welcome to the world of blogging! It's such a great way to journal the everyday things. Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete