On a happier note...Happy Anniversary to me and A this past Saturday! Six years! Wow! I can't believe it has been that long. We had a fabulous day! We went to an aquarium and had a delicious lobster dinner. It was great to spend the day with our little boys and some of A's family that has been visiting.
Here we are six years ago....

Here we are today. We are still so happy but with a bit more poundage. Anyways, I am so grateful to have met and married my husband. He is a wonderful man and a great father to our two boys. He is usually always smiley just like me (one of the reasons I was instantly attracted to him). He truly is my best friend and he understands me the best too. I know I made the right decision 6 years ago to get us to this point in our lives. I look forward to many more years of smiles and adventures ahead. (I really don't feel like doing another house adventure for awhile though :0)
So since we haven't moved or been busy unpacking, painting, ect. we have had some time to do some fun things with A's family. We have gone camping, blueberry picking, swimming, eating out, and shopping. It has been really great! Here is a little picture re-cap...(there are lots more pictures but I will save them and space them out a little bit)



















Okay...I guess that was a lot of pictures anyway. Hopefully we will close on the house soon, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment