I love these pictures of them! They are both getting so big! I can't believe it. S loves spending time in K's crib just before bed. In fact, he would spend LOTS of time in there if it weren't for that awesome crib tent (that is one of my new favorite baby items of all time). At first S could unzip the crib tent and crawl in, but one night when a good friend put our kids to bed and baby-sat so we could have a date night, the next day I noticed she tucked the zipper all the way down in the pocket which guarentees no brotherly visits when we are not around. Its the best! So...sometimes they play with toys, but most times they like to wrestle (with adult supervision of course). I've never seen either of them laugh so much as when they play together. It is the best sound ever!
That crib tent is a handy little invention!! They are so cute! How are you?!! I hope you guys are able to get into your house soon! That is so frustrating!!
S looks so much like his daddy it's scary!! :) too cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they are getting! So cute, too!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move. How frustrating!
That crib tent is a handy little invention!! They are so cute! How are you?!! I hope you guys are able to get into your house soon! That is so frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so big!!!! So handsome too! I hope you are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDelete