The biggest news is...we are moving into our very own house in about 2 weeks! I still don't feel like it is going to happen, although I have a good portion of our things in boxes and bins. I think it won't feel final until after the closing.
I really pictured the experience of buying our first home to be a joyous and exciting adventure, but it has been sooooooooooooooo stressful that I can see why "buying a home" is listed on the top life stressor list. I am usually a very upbeat and positive person and I hate how down I have felt these last two and half months since we started the looking process. I don't like not smiling as much as I normally do and I am hoping to come out of my funk soon!
In other BIG news...we had K's 9 month apt. and he is in the 100th percentile for both height and weight. He weighs 25.2 lbs and is 30 3/4 inches long. What a chunker! He sure is busy these days with crawling, pulling himself up, and trying to do everything S does without fear. The safety issues with both of them is getting harder to handle. They are both getting more bruises and bumps these days. I think they are more cranky lately too, as they watch me slowly pack up all of our things. Well that is our life for now! We are excited for the big move to happen! Oh and if you have any spare boxes...they would be greatly appreciated!


You guys look awesome! Your family is so cute!
ReplyDeleteANDREA!!!!! Congratulations on the house! Where is it? I can't wait to see pictures! I also can't believe how adorable your boys are! I can't believe how big he is too!!!!!! I miss you so much and there is no book club here... I am thinking about starting one! Well keep in touch!
ReplyDeletepost house pictures!!!! :)
ReplyDelete