S has been driving me crazy with the crib climbing! Last night we found him sleeping on the floor because we didn't hear him climb out that last time (after the 10 other times!) He usually comes out and sees us or we hear K laughing or crying because he is in K's crib. So after almost a week and a half of the climbing and putting back circus with time-outs for almost 2 hours every night for bed and about half an hour for nap time...we have decided and I guess S has
really decided(especially since he seems to prefer the floor to his crib) that he is ready for a bed. So today I took the crib down and just put his mattress on the floor for now in the space where his crib was and S was so happy! He kept laughing and jumping around on his new "bed." Today for his nap, he didn't come out once! WOW! Bedtime was a different story with more of the circus and a couple LONG time outs. Hopefully the novelty will wear off sooner than later.
I am amazed at how sometimes children are more ready for big growing up steps than their parents are. I am not ready for my little baby to be big enough for a bed, but he is. (We still want the crib tent, but to protect K from S's invasions.)
Here are some cute pictures from a few weeks ago. They have nothing to do with the post, but I love posting pictures with each post!



Those boys are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOH what handsome little boys you have! I miss you!
ReplyDelete