Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baseball is fun!

Happy be-lated Mother's Day! I had such a wonderful day! It was so nice to get a nap and be pampered a little bit. I got a really cute card from all three of my boys (A is included) and some great Munson's chocolates. Yummy! So in biggest loser news...we are slowly shedding the pounds, then take a few weeks off, shed a few more, take another week off ect. but the important part is the numbers are going down in the right direction. A is now down 17 lbs total and I am almost down 14 lbs total. At least I have been good about working out three times a week...so at least I should be losing inches along with the pounds I have lost.

We have some other news in our family...we now own a 1997 Suburban! My mom and step-father were super generous in just giving it to us because they got a newer one. We are excited to go camping and for when A's family comes out to visit, we will all be able to travel in one car. We just got it on Friday and I know that it will take some getting used to on my part in terms of driving it. Yesterday we took it to the mall. S had a great time riding the carousel that was there. We then went to the park for one of S's friends little birthday party from our library playgroup. It was fun, but cold and kind of rainy. We all really like our new big car...thanks Mom and Scott!

Tonight after dinner, S really got into playing a little indoor baseball. I think he has pretty good form and focus. K just had fun watching and chewing on a toy. Gotta love that drooling teething phase! Here are some photos to catch some of the action. The second one you can see the ball in the air after he hits it.


2 comments:

  1. andy starting them early on baseball, they'll be joining saturday baseball mornings before you know it!

    ReplyDelete