Friday, May 1, 2009

2 years and 6 months stats

So I've realized that I forgot to post about our latest doctor's visit! S used to love the doctor until this last visit. He kept telling me "bye" when he needed to sit on the scale, be measured, ect. It was sad to see him so distressed and then when it was K's turn...they both were crying! It was hard for me and the nurse to calm them both down, but we survived and the next double apt. won't happen until S is 3 and K is 18 months.

K weighed in at 22 lbs in the 100th percentile and he is 26 1/2 inches long in the 50 percentile for height.

S weighed in at 32 lbs 2 oz in the 75th percentile and he is 35 3/4 inches long in the 75th percentile for height.

Just for fun...S weighed 16 lbs 8 oz and was 24 inches long at 6 months!

The doctor told me that when K is a year old, they might both weigh about the same! Well now K is 7 months old and he is doing great! He is eating solids 3 times a day and he is only nursing about 4-5 times a day. We give him a formula bottle for the last feeding of the day. He sleeps about 10 hours or more each night. He and S are now sharing a room for night time (we have two cribs now) and I still use the pack and play for K for his naps in our spare room. K is rolling all around and rocking on his knees, but no movement yet. He loves playing and laughing with S. He gets very upset about toys being out of his reach or being taken away. He is such a joy and we love having him in our family!





On a side note...I normally do not like to play video games at all, but A got me this awesome game for the 12 year old girl in me! I love the Disney channel and usually all things Disney in general, but this is so fun because I love to sing espeically karoke style! (My voice has been sore for the past few days) S is my biggest fan and claps and says "yea" for all my greatest hits! I am hoping to have my sisters over soon to have a little HSM jam session!



(We don't have a Wii...we got this game for Xbox 360 but this was the picture I got)

4 comments:

  1. Those youngest kids, they catch up fast!
    Nathan has weighed more than Lexi for most of his life!

    They are both so cute! And your game looks like lots of fun! The singing is my favorite part of "Rock Band".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! At least they make some video games for girls to get in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the brotherly love in the first picture, you can see the little guy just adores his big brother. As far as Reagan eating berries, I cannot keep her away from them. She's always loved them so its never really been a struggle getting her to eat them. Blueberries are pretty seed free, maybe try those??

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so cute to see you and A's little twins!! i hear you on the doctor visits. mallarys was a nightmare!!! that little girl can scream, and when we got there she totally recognized the face of the nurse who gives her shots!! she did not want the doctor to touch her! I was so glad to get out of that office. Trevan of course has never had an issue with going to the Doctor, always loved it, even at Mallarys age. its funny how two kids from the same parents can be so different!!

    ReplyDelete