Monday, October 17, 2011

K turns 3!

On September 28th our big baby boy turned 3! I can't believe it! I'm still kind of weepy from just having a baby so it was hard for me to process. Lately I stare at all of their baby pictures and just can't believe how fast life flies by!
He started pre-K on his birthday and he has been potty training and doing fairly well with it! At least no accidents at school and we do have him in underwear all day and a night diaper at night. He keeps having minor accidents when he gets too focused on playing or TV. We are still sooo proud of him! Very exciting to only have little baby diapers to change during the day.

K loves to do everything that his big brother does. One of his big presents was a blue bike so now he and S have a bike that is the same size. He has trouble riding it, but will no doubt get the hang of it soon. He still loves to give big hugs and loves to cuddle with us any chance he gets. He also loves to hold his little sister. K still loves all that boy stuff like cars, legos, trains, dinosaurs, ect. They probably don't grow out of that for awhile right? I love that both he and S are getting better at their pretend play together. So fun to watch, or listen too, when I am not in the same room as them. K is such a joy and a challenge, but we love him so much and can't picture our little family without him! Happy Birthday big boy (baby boy) ;0)












No comments:

Post a Comment