Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Blessing and Labor Day Fun

We had some of A's family vist for Labor Day weekend and we also blessed Baby L that Sunday. I LOVE having company and just wished we had more space in our little home to make it more comfortable for everyone. Right now I really wish we had another bedroom upstairs for our sweet baby, oh well someday we will have more space. :0) We had a great visit with the family and S and K especially loved spending time with their cousins. It was sad to see them go and the weekend flew by too fast. We wished we lived closer.
Baby L's blessing was really special to have more family to share it with and of course having our first daughter really made the whole event sweeter. L was able to wear the dress that my godmother made for me when I was christened as a baby. So wonderful! My mom was able to locate it about a week before the blessing. I could not have been happier! (I had a pretty back up dress for her that I obtained from a church swap that reminded me of my original dress just in case my mom couldn't find it) Lots of fun memories!

























No comments:

Post a Comment