Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer Fun

Besides enjoying our sweet new baby this summer, we have also been able to have some fun too. We had our annual camping trip with our annual camping company. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be with a 1 month old baby and I am so grateful we went. The boys love to pretend play camping now, it is super cute! We have been swimming in our pool and playing in the sprinkler too. We have also been swimming at my mom's pool whenever we can and the boys LOVE swimming in the big pool on their own with life jackets. We do still spend a lot of time indoors with the AC playing legos, watching movies, making forts/tents for camping, while I nurse little baby L. All in all three kids has been easier for me to adjust to than when I had two kids. I think spacing out the kids helps a lot since K is almost 3 vs. when I had him, S was only 18 months. It is hard in different ways, like breaking up a lot of wrestling/fighting, ect. If we do go out I never fail to hear a "You sure have your hands full" kind of comment, which I try to take in stride because it does get rather annoying hearing it so many times (like 5 times at target once from different people). I am really going to try to NEVER say that to anyone even if I think it. :0) I love all my little ones and I love being their mom and spending each day with them. Although I am excited for school to start too! We truly feel blessed to have had such a nice summer!

Enjoy the pictures!




































No comments:

Post a Comment