So I can't believe this little baby of ours is 2 months already! I don't know what it is this time, but I have been more emotional about her getting bigger than I was with the boys. I think I just know how precious this time is and how fast they grow. She is doing awesome! She sleeps from around 10 at night until 6 in the morning. I am very happy to get that much sleep! During the day she is much more unpredictable in terms of naps and feeding schedules. Her doctor thinks she has some reflux, but she is gaining weight well even with all the fussiness and spit-up during the day. We might try some medicine to help her be as happy as she can and it should help her sleep better during the day too. She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. She weighs 12 lbs 10 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. K has her beat at 14 lbs 8 oz when he was 2 months. That was big! :0) We love her big smiles and her sweet little noises/cooing. The boys both love to say "Ooooh she is so cute" or "Oooooh she smiled at me." I am so glad they love her so much already. We all do!
No comments:
Post a Comment