So far this winter we have had a lot of snow. The boys (all three of mine, including A) have been loving it! We don't have any sleds for them, but they have loved making snowmen, a snow fort, and snow angels. It is also so nice to be able to get them outside to play in the snow instead of being stuck inside, which feels like we are a lot of the time. Here are some fun pictures of the snow right after Christmas. We have had a lot more snow since then, but I don't have those pictures uploaded to my computer yet.
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com