S started school today! I can't believe he is old enough for that. He goes three days a week and gets a bus to and from school. I LOVE it! When S got his backpack on, K came out with that Buzz lunch box that is filled with their Disney character toys. We thought it was pretty funny and cute how much he likes to do what S does! K was so calm (after he cried and found out he wasn't going on the bus too) this morning after S left. He likes having all the toys to himself. We ran a few errands as well, and it was so nice to just have one little boy with me. K was more his usual almost 2 year old self on the outings, but it was easier to handle since it was just him. S was home from school before I knew it, and he seemed to have had a good day and his teacher called me and told me he followed the routines and he was all smiles! Thats our big boy! We are so proud of him! Hope this year will go well for all of us! :0)
Are you little boys really that big! It doesn't seem like they should be! I sure miss you too! it looks like you have had a wonderful summer:) If scott and I make it out to Hartford this next summer hopefully we will be able to say hi!
DARLING little boys! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAre you little boys really that big! It doesn't seem like they should be! I sure miss you too! it looks like you have had a wonderful summer:) If scott and I make it out to Hartford this next summer hopefully we will be able to say hi!
ReplyDelete