Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday S!

Our little S turned three on April 3. We had a big family birthday party at my dad's house to celebrate. My brother has a birthday the day before S which is always fun. I remember joking with him when I talked to him on his birthday saying "wouldn't it be funny if I had the baby right around your birthday?" My due date with S was not until April 19. It was pretty funny that I ended up going into labor the very next morning!

I can't believe he is really three! He is still such a happy and smiley boy. He loves to help out whenever he can. He loves going places especially to ride the carousel at the mall! S really likes airplanes, robots, cars, trains, and playing outside. He got a new bike for his birthday that he is still a little unsure of, but he will grow into more someday. He really likes to play with his brother and they have become good little buddies. We are so grateful to have S in our family and we are so proud of the big boy he has become!











No comments:

Post a Comment