Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Snowy Update

K is almost 17 months now and I can't find my little books with their stats in them from the doctors. He last went at 15 months and I don't know where they went. So I can sort of remember that he weighed 28 lbs and the rest I'm not sure. The bigger news for him is that he is walking now! He was getting it down a little bit before Christmas, but now he is on the move. I like it better than crawling because you don't have to bend so far to pick them up, but you do have to be fast to catch them. It's also nice in places like doctor's offices, ect. where they won't be crawling all over the floor and people potentially stepping on them. K is a bit of a screamer when he wants something like food, getting down, going outside, ect. His favorite word seems to be "Da-da" for daddy and he kind of mumbles "mmmma" for mommy. We are always amazed at how much he thinks he can do because he sees S doing it too. (We forsee having to watch him VERY closely this spring and summer at playgrounds) He is a sweet boy who loves to take a 3-4 hour nap each day and still sleep almost 12 hours each night. I think its a big growth spurt or something and I keep thinking he'll go back to 2 or 2 1/2 hours, but he doesn't. I guess I won't complain! :0)

Other K news....we cut his baby sweet hair for the first time. He looks so much older, but it was getting so long in the back that I could do a ponytail if I wanted to. :0) Now I feel like his baby days are truly over and we have a toddler. These are some after pictures. All of our other pictures of the actual haircut are on A's phone. (coming soon)




We had some snow this past week and we had a great time playing outside. They both really like it. S especially loves throwing the snow. Next week begins the birthdays for many people in my family including me! Can't wait!











No comments:

Post a Comment