This year I have had a really hard time deciding what picture to use for our Christmas cards. I like different things about each of my three favorite pictures. I sent all three out in an email so they could all be seen. I usually don't do the email christmas cards, but this year I did to reach more people and some people will also get the card in the mail too. I think I am going to go with the one with S's big cheesy grin because it is so funny! I do love the one of them looking at each other too! The other one is just nice because we are all looking. Well we shall see!
We have been baking lots of cookies, decorating the house and the tree, and we got the picture done! I am feeling pretty good. Shopping is mostly done too. I LOVE this time of year! We are getting ready to vist some of A's family for two weeks and we leave the 17th. Hopefully S and K will travel well! :0)


We loved getting your pictures today! You guys look so happy and festive!!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable you guys are!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! I miss you so much and must say thank goodness for blogs so I can keep in touch in a small way!
ReplyDelete