We are so grateful to have our house. It makes such a difference to own your own place. I also can't imagine life without S and K and the joy outweighs any stress I have with them by far! I am also grateful to be married to such a hardworking man and a caring father to our little guys! I am so glad that all my siblings could be there for both days (it doesn't happen that often anymore it seems). I miss them a lot even though most of them are still living here, we usually don't see each other unless it is a big holiday. One of my sister's doesn't live around here so it was really nice to spend some quality time with her. All my sisters (minus one who had other plans and doesn't really like the twilight movies for some strange reason) went and saw New Moon! It was AWESOME! Much better than the first one! I saw it again last night with some friends from college! It was still so good! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!












No comments:
Post a Comment