Monday, March 30, 2009

Floor time fun!

So here is our news..the boys have been sick and I have been discouraged in my weight loss. Only 11 lbs. total to date. A is doing much better at 13 lbs. And I KNOW I really shouldn't compare myself with him because men will lose much faster than women, but I am just sad to not see the numbers moving that much when I am trying sooooooooo hard. I am eating right and excercising regularly. I can only hope that as long as I keep doing everything right a change will take place eventually.

We did have some really nice spring weather on Friday and Sat. this past week. We went to playgrounds both days and had a great time! S gets so excited, he claps and says "Yay!" as soon as we pull into a playground parking lot. K got to try out the swings for the first time and he is a fan! The only bad part is when we had to leave both times...S threw a big fit of crying and screaming "Nooooooo!" and he fought us the whole time as we buckled him in the car. This is normal toddler behavior right? :0) He is fine once we get moving and the car. I guess we really need to give him more advance notice about when we are leaving a place to help him cope with leaving a fun place. Well I did not have my camera for our outdoor fun, but the fun continued indoors on the floor with both boys. S really loves to play with K now and we couldn't be happier!





2 comments:

  1. Hey, 11 pounds is way good!! Keep it up. Don't you just hate boys sometimes? Jared just has to think about losing weight and it's gone. GRRRRRR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 pounds a lot!! Good for you!!! I know we like to see the scale change the numbers, but your persistence will pay off!! keep it up!!! good job to you too A! I like typing in code. :)

    ReplyDelete