Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday bash!

My birthday just passed on the 28th and I had such a great time! On Friday we got to go out to dinner and a movie for a much needed and appreciated date night together! A good friend from our old ward came over with her daughter to watch the two boys. I am so glad they were so well behaved for them. On Sat. we had our annual triple birthday celebration for myself and two of my sisters who have birthdays this same week. It was fun to spend time with my mom and siblings. I am glad that everyone had a chance to hold little K (I should say big K) and it was so nice for S to go outside and play with the older boys (his little uncles). I can't wait until we have a yard for him. Someday :0) Here are some pictures from my mom's house:










Here is my sister who we like to call "crazy eyes" because she doesn't like to squint like the rest of us in pictures:


Here I am trying not to squint...I think I definately have "crazy eyes" I will stick to squinting! I never thought we looked like each other until I tried to smile like her!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I meant to tell you on Sunday in Primary but it got so crazy (as always)! Did you know that the 28th is also Dawn-Marie's b-day? Also, I meant to tell you how much I love your hair straight! It always looks great curly but you also look wonderful with it straight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!! Hope you had a great time, sounds like you did. And no more freaky eyes, I love my squinty Andrea smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny with the last picture, Steve and I couldn't figure out at first if that was you or one of your sisters. You guys are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When was your birthday?! I'm so sorry I missed it. Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete